Summit Business Journal is ready to hear your story: what you do, what you've created, the successes and failures–the dreams and realities of Breckenridge/Silverthorne/Frisco's innovators and entrepreneurs. Whatever your business–real estate, finance, hospitality, community planning, health and wellness, technology, non-profit fundraising, haute cuisine, ranching and farming, education, ecology, environment, the great outdoors, sports–Summit Business Journal has a place for you. If you have a story to tell, we want to hear it.
Summit Business Journal also readily accepts press releases, editorial letters and business announcements, and we are always seeking fresh columnists.
The decision to publish any submission is completely at the discretion of Summit Business Journal. Submissions should include the author's name, business or affiliation, email address and phone number. Submissions considered libelous, obscene or in bad taste will not be published. Anonymous submissions will not be published. Summit Business Journal reserves the right to edit all letters. There is no minimum or maximum word count required. In most instances, photos will be published with submissions.
Use the form on the right to upload your announcement or story, or use the links below to submit via email.
- Submit a featured story or press release about your business
- Submit a press release about your community event
- Submit a press release about your sporting or outdoor event
- Submit an opinion piece about local or world events
- Submit a real estate feature
- Submit a food, wine or travel review
- Submit an art, music or entertainment review
- Submit a photo: Breckenridge/Silverthorne/Frisco scene or event
- Submit a letter to the Editor
- Sign up for our e-newsletter